Thursday, September 16, 2010

Struggling to learn mixed martial arts

Struggling hard to learn the basics of mixed martial arts .(a full contact combat sport that allows a wide variety of fighting techniques, from a mixture of martial arts traditions and non-traditions, to be used in competitions. The rules allow the use of striking and grappling techniques, both while standing and on the ground. Such competitions allow martial artists of different backgrounds to compete. The term may also be used, less correctly, to describe hybrid martial arts styles.)

I always got bruces, body pain and even injuries such as leg and neck…..but it was fun learn to defend your self and at the same time you are engaging into a hybrid sport and it is also a great past time during weekends.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi......I know that one of the distinguishing things was I looked like I could hold a gun, even though I'd never held one before and I'm physically able to do the martial arts and all that stuff.Read more-MMA In Laois

    ReplyDelete